Hemp Seed oil is fabricated from the plant called hemp.
In other words, it is a hemp extract taken from the seeds of the plant. While this type of oil can be extracted from all plants in the cannabis genus, industrial hemp is the only plant used for hemp seed oil.
This type of hemp is specifically produced industrially and the amount of psychoactive substances that are contained in it is next to nothing.
- Hemp Seed oil is great for cooking and a full of nutrients. It can provide a crispy and nutty taste to foods and can be a wonderful replacement for olive oil in salads.
- It is a great natural moisturizer that can be used after a shower.
- Hemp Seed oil can be the base for different forms of plastic, instead of petroleum.
- It is used in the production of paints that are more eco-friendly than petroleum-based paints.
- It can be used as bio-diesel fuel, like other vegetable oils.
- Hemp oil is used for making lotions, soaps and even some foods.