Ageing is inevitable – it is going to happen to us all! Ageing of the body and aging of the brain are two different things. We exercise, we eat healthily, we try to limit alcohol – all in the name of keeping the body young and healthy. An aging brain can develop into Alzheimer’s disease or Dementia which is devastating for both the patient and the family. But what can we do to keep the brain young and healthy? CBD for Dementia could be the answer. It can slow the progression of the diseases – may be even preventing it in the first place. Find out everything you need to know about CBD for Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Table of Contents
- What is Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Different types of Dementia
- Early signs of Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- What does CBD do for the brain
- CBD for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- CBD dosage for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Clinical studies of CBD for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia: Recommended CBD products
1. What is Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Dementia is a syndrome, not a disease. A syndrome is a group of symptoms that doesn’t have a definitive diagnosis. Dementia is a group of symptoms that affects mental cognitive tasks such as memory and reasoning. Dementia is an umbrella term that Alzheimer’s disease can fall under. It can occur via different conditions, the most common of which is Alzheimer’s disease. So Alzheimer’s is a variety of Dementia.